The PDFs can be opened only by Adobe Acrobat PDF reader.
In case you have an older version of Acrobat PDF reader or do not have it on your mobile/ computer, please download the latest one from - https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Please follow the steps given below:
For Windows Systems
For Apple Systems
- Use the 'down facing' arrow on right top corner to download the pdf
- Download and save the pdf on your PC desktop and then open it.
- Locate the PDF file in Finder and click it once to select it (but don't open it).
- Choose File > Get Info (or press Command + I).
- Click on the Open with drop down menu and choose Adobe Reader from the list of apps on your Mac that can open PDFs.
- Click Change All